Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bree's Bucket List w/A twist...

Ok, so everyone has them...I guess I need one too. Although the movie itself--which was "make-a-grown-man-cry" and "tear-jerkingly" great--was inspiring, mine isn't exactly "heart-wrenching." It's just a mix of admirable, far-fetched, crazily stupid, and yet rewarding things I'd like to do before my physical presence is wiped from this earth...


The last 5 spots are blank for a reason--I'm open to suggestions--got any ideas????


Enjoy!




Bree's Bucket List:


1. Gain a little more patience.
2. Paint an abstract mural on a wall in my house.
3. Get through an entire day w/out using profanity...yeah right!
4. Quit smoking!!! <--YEA! Did that cold-turkey on 8/12/09
5. Have a yard-sale.
6. Give a homeless person $100. 
7. Have a song aired on the radio.
8. Have 4 kids.
9. Completely restore a 1978 Chevy Nova Rally. 
10. Visit Trinidad & Tobago at least twice more. (family there!)
11. Host a HUGE holiday block party in my subdivision. <--great way to piss of the HOA, lol
12. Learn how to relax!
13. Run in a 25 mile marathon. <--notice I didn't say complete....
14. Clean out my garage. <--you should see it....
15. Try oysters, calimari, & caviar. <--YUKK!! There's just something gross about that thought! GAG
16. Win the lottery!!!!
17. Play the lottery!!!!
18. Drive thru every state in the U.S.
19. Learn how to knit. <--I think that's where number one comes in...
20. Eat a bowl full of poblanos...
21. Right my wrongs.
22. Attend my 25 year class reunion.
23. Buy a house in Belize.
24. Race a bike (crotch-rocket) in a competition.
25. Design and build a custom home.
26. Donate marrow.
27. Drive a NASCAR... <--watch out Danica!
28. Tour every country in the world. <--only 153 of 192 left to go! (39 visited) 
29. Start/Run a business.
30. Coach a youth basketball team.
31. Plant a tree.
32. Read War and Peace. <--Thanks Mitch for that idea! Sounds like a good read....
33. Remain married for at least 25 years. <--18 to go....
34. East the most expensive dinner I can find.
35. Drive a Testarosa.
36. Adopt a Meerkat. <--It better not bite!
37. Cater an event.
38. Be featured in a magazine.
39. PAY OFF ALL MY DEBT!!!!! <--Not likely! 
40. See my bank account reach at least $1 million. 
41. Attend a midnight madness of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
42. Perform at the Apollo Theatre.
43. Write a book/memoire.
44. Host a family reunion.
45. Live to see 100 years old.
46. Skydive
47. Swim with a dolphin.
48. Pick up a snake. <--I'm TERRIFIED of them! 
49. Get my husband to attend an Opera. <--Doubt it! 
50. Meet the Artist formerly known as Prince. <--Is that his name now, or is it back to Prince??
51. Teach my husband Spanish (Puerto-Rican dialect) and Creole.
52. Bungee jump.
53. Travel back in time.
54. Invent a software program.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.



So there's my list.....It's not the whole list, but you get the idea....I'll add more as I find things I want to do. If you got something you think I might enjoy, let me know!


Ciao!

No comments: